Marketing Sales Specialist - La Crosse, WI
An Integrated Marketing Sales Specialist is someone who operates exclusively with local direct accounts generating revenue for Mid-West Family. You will be prospecting, developing client relationships, and selling full-funnel marketing strategies with local direct accounts.
Your primary focus is to be spending 75%-85% of one's time in client engagement activities and meetings. With a robust support team, the time in-office needed will be minimal.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Represent and have a clear understanding of all Mid-West Family’s suite of products and services.
- Identifies KEY and Target accounts that require full-funnel services to upsell and prospect.
- Maintain accountability for the collection of all accounts – outlined and tracked in your CRM
- Delegation and clear communication with your Brand Strategy team is critical.
- Continued education and understanding of MWF training and sales system, as well as, self-education is a must.
- Utilizes market research tools effectively to inform clients and justify strategy recommendations.
- Must have a high level of business aptitude.
- Must have ability to work with a team to a common goal.
- Must exude comprehensive communicative skills with clients and co-workers.
- Must be work and success-motivated.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills to make presentations.
- Must provide reliable transportation for work duties, and have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Must be personally well-groomed, a positive thinker, set priorities and goals to accomplish the best possible results in the best interest of the clients, the company, and your own personal growth.
- Must be prompt and dependable.
- Must maintain cooperative attitude and work habits with co-workers and the related departments of the company.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
The position is full-time. Performance review is ongoing, with formal periodic evaluation by management.
College degree preferred or equivalent advertising sales experience. At least two-years digital sales and marketing experience is preferred. Good listening skills, competent computer skills and some creative writing ability is a must.
COMPENSATION: Based on experience. Combination base salary + commission.
Please send resumes to openings@
Brand Ambassador - Eau Claire, WI
Outside sales position. Duties include prospecting for new advertisers; possessing a command of the radio
stations; creating sales solutions for advertisers.
Work closely with promotions, traffic and billings departments. Meet or exceed sales budgets on each station represented.
Previous sales or customer service experience preferred.
Mail or email resume to:
Mid-West Family Eau Claire
Attn: Dan Gainey
944 Harlem St.
Altoona, WI 54720